HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
From October 13th – October 20th, 2019, you can Work-a-Day for World Spine Care and donate a portion of your clinic proceeds to World Spine Care.
With your support, we can help thousands of patients suffering from spinal pain and spine related disability through patient care at our clinics in Botswana, the Dominican Republic, Ghana, and India – while continuing to build partnerships and provide training and outreach to the local community.
- Demonstrate your commitment to global spine care. Click here to select your region, and download the Work-a-Day Marketing Toolkit.
- Tell your networks, patients, and friends, and ask them to support your campaign.
- Make your donation between October 13 – 20, 2019.
Everyone who participates in the Work-a-Day campaign could be eligible to win a prize package, courtesy of HawkGrips. Click here to learn more.
HERE IS WHAT YOUR GIFT CAN DO
When deciding to Work-a-Day for World Spine Care and deciding to donate a partial or full day of work, this is the impact of your dollars at work*:
- $10,000 will pay for approximately one-fifth of a research project, that includes the development and evaluation of an interprofessional neuromusculoskeletal screening, assessment and treatment protocols for spinal conditions encountered in residents of a rural community;
- $1,500 will help to cover the costs of a flight and on the ground expenses for an incoming Clinical Supervisor joining the WSC Program in one of our clinics;
- $500 will provide the budget for clinic training materials, tools, and expenses for volunteers;
- $20 will help to support local research initiatives taking place in the World Spine Care Clinic to build up the body of knowledge on effective spine care in under-developed communities.
World Spine Care is a global charity with a mission to improve lives in under-served communities by providing evidence-based, sustainable spine care. We aim to create a world in which everyone has access to the highest quality spine care possible. Thank you for your support.