WSC is currently recruiting two volunteers to work as Clinical Supervisors in the Dominican Republic and in Botswana. We would like to fill these roles as soon as possible.
The major job responsibilities include:
- Patient care and managing the WSC clinic;
- Collaboration with local health care workers;
- Promoting the clinic to the local community;
- Hosting, training and supervising volunteers;
- Managing the WSC residence;
- Regular reporting to WSC;
- Documenting (writing, photography, and video) events at the clinic;
- Communication with local health care authorities and Ministry of Health officials;
- Management of WSC databases and files.
You will be supported clinically by an international network of specialists and researchers, including radiologists and surgeons. This is a chance to develop a broad set of clinical skills in a dynamic and fun environment while helping patients in need. This is an experience you will not find anywhere else.
These opportunities are open to any licensed chiropractor or physiotherapist in good standing in their respective country, with a scope of practice that includes diagnosis, interpreting plain films and spinal manipulation.
Learn more about the Clinic Supervisor role here.
If you are interested in this opportunity to provide care for those in need, please send a cover letter and your CV via e-mail to Stefanie Ince, Executive Director of World Spine Care.