Reach your helping hands beyond your clinic
October 1 – December 31, 2020
There are 540 million people who are suffering from low back pain globally. World Spine Care is an organization that has a mission of providing evidence based spinal care to under-served communities around the world – including a clinic in the Dominican Republic. And they need your help now more than ever.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Start your own fundraiser on behalf of your clinic and encourage your colleagues and patients to reach out their helping hands to a cause they believe in. Set up your clinic page and be a leader in the Helping Hands Campaign today.
- Or, simply donate $54 dollars – representing the 540 million people who are suffering from low back pain.
In exchange for your support World Spine Care will provide tools, educational information about the work you are helping to support, along with tips and tools that you can share with your networks, including:
- A media package to promote community awareness of your support
- A WSC donation certificate to showcase in your clinic (as well as a virtual badge)
- A webinar with leading spine researchers – And more!
This article also appeared in the World Federation of Chiropractic’s Quarterly World Report for October 2020.