Join a Fundraising Committee
Seeking Applications for our Fundraising Committee
World Spine Care (WSC) is seeking applications from individuals who are interested in joining our fundraising committees in the U.S, Canada and Europe. The purpose of these committees is to support WSC’s aim to meet our mission – by raising funds, through a variety of channels and initiatives. All funds raised are to be used for WSC’s programming and administration.
Fundraising Committee members would work with the Executive Director, World Spine Care, as well as members of the WSC Executive Committee. They would be responsible for:
- identifying and investigating ways for revenue generation in each region, by leveraging the approved WSC development plan;
- leveraging key messages and tools as approved by the Executive Committee;
- taking ownership of specific initiatives for individual follow up based on their unique connections or ability to implement;
- whenever appropriate, providing suggestions for groups and organizations who would be appropriate prospects for partnership opportunities;
- identifying personal and business connections within their personal network who would be appropriate and interested in financially supporting World Spine Care’s vision and mission.
The Fundraising Committee would meet regularly with a target of up to six meetings annually. There would be additional work required between meetings in order to move projects forward.
The Executive Director will provide administrative support and serve as a resource and recording secretary for the Committees.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Stefanie Ince, Executive Director, at Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.