Volunteer Associate Clinician
World Spine Care is looking for qualified applicants for the role of Associate Clinician. We are continuously recruiting for Botswana and the Dominican Republic. If you are interested in applying for a position, please review the following qualifications and send in your application as per the instructions below.
The interested Volunteer Associate must be prepared to spend at least a month at a WSC clinic.
- Volunteer associates will follow the defined evidence-based protocols established by the WSC clinical team.
- Volunteer Associates will work under the supervision of the Clinic Supervisor.
- Volunteer associates must be licensed clinicians who are registered to practice.
- You would be involved in direct patient care and do not need any prior experience for this opportunity, just an active license
- Volunteer Associate Clinicians would be responsible for:
- travel expenses to and from the site of the clinic;
- raising at least $500 for WSC in advance of your departure (we would be happy to help you and provide guidance on how best to do this);
- Once on-site, all your travel, food and accommodation would be provided by WSC for a weekly fee – the amount depends on the site where you volunteer.
If you are interested in learning more, send your questions to email@example.com.
If you are ready to apply, send a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.