Clinic Supervisor Position
World Spine Care is looking for qualified applicants for the role of Clinic Supervisor. At this time, we are actively recruiting for Botswana and the Dominican Republic. If you are interested in applying for a position, please review the following qualifications and send in your application as per the instructions below.
Qualified applicants will be licensed clinicians who are registered to practice with advanced training in spine care.
Clinical Supervisors are required to volunteer in a clinic for a period of no less than 14 months.
Clinicians follow the defined evidence-based protocols established by the WSC clinical team.
Clinicians are responsible for:
- Patient care and managing the WSC clinic;
- recruitment of patients and promotion of the clinic;
- hosting, training and supervising volunteers;
- managing the WSC residence;
- regular reporting to WSC;
- documenting (writing, photography, and video) events at the clinic;
- communication with local health care authorities and Ministry of Health officials;
- collaboration with local health care workers;
- management of WSC databases and files.
If you are interested in learning more, send your questions to email@example.com.
If you are ready to apply, send a letter of intent and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.