Vea la versión en español de esta oportunidad de voluntariado.
World Spine Care is looking for qualified applicants for the role of Clinic Supervisor at our clinic in Moca, Dominican Republic. The role has a flexible start date in the first quarter of 2021. This is a one-year, unpaid position; however, most travel and living expenses will be covered.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please review the following qualifications and send your application as per the instructions below.
Successful applicants must be licensed clinicians1 with advanced training in evidence-based spine care.
WSC Clinicians are trained based on the defined evidence-based protocols established by the WSC clinical team.
- Responsibilities include:
- Patient care and managing the WSC clinic;
- Recruitment of patients and promotion of the clinic;
- Hosting, training and supervising volunteer associate and research volunteers;
- Collaboration with local health care workers and more!
If you are interested in learning more visit the Clinic Supervisor Role.
Ready to apply? Send a cover letter and your CV to Kait Graham, Director of Volunteer Programs and Operations at email@example.com
Through my role at World Spine Care, I learned a lot. I was exposed to much more business development, the research process, as well as learning how to deal with unexpected challenges which became the norm.Dr. Alan Bertolero, previous Clinic Supervisor
- Licensed clinicians hold a valid and current license/registration to practice chiropractic, physiotherapy, osteopathy, or medicine in a regulated jurisdiction.