Dr. Shannon Bloch Volunteer Grant
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions are applicable to all applicants. World Spine Care (WSC) reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Applicants are expected to review this document in full so as to be aware of, and comply with, the information enclosed.
Applicants acknowledge the following:
• Applicant understands and will comply with the information outlined in this document including, but not limited to, the conditions and eligibility for funding.
• The applicant’s information, as provided to WSC is, to the applicant’s knowledge, accurate, true and compliant.
• The applicant acknowledges and accepts that any grant amount received is to be used for the purposes of paying back student loans related to their Chiropractic education.
In the event the applicant is selected to be a recipient of the Dr. Shannon Bloch Volunteer Grant:
• The Dr. Shannon Bloch Volunteer Grant recipient agrees to fulfill all duties related to their role as WSC Clinical Supervisor.
• The recipient agrees that the Dr. Shannon Bloch Volunteer Grant has no cash surrender value.
• The recipient agrees that the Dr. Shannon Bloch Volunteer Grant will be null and void should the recipient cancel or terminate from the program before program initiation.
• If the recipient leaves the program prior to program completion, the Dr. Shannon Bloch Volunteer Grant amount will be terminated at the time they leave the program.
• The recipient agrees that the Dr. Shannon Bloch Volunteer Grant may not be transferred to another WSC program under any circumstances.
• The recipient agrees that he or she will raise any questions related to the grant, prior to grant acceptance.