In celebration of World Spine Day, taking place on October 16, 2019, World Spine Care invites you to participate in our Work a Day for World Spine Care Challenge.
From October 13th – October 20th, 2019, join your colleagues and Work A Day for World Spine Care.
The “Work A Day” Challenge involves donating a portion of your clinic proceeds to help to support spine care programs operating at the World Spine Care clinic in the Dominican Republic.
Here is what your gift can do:
- $1,000.00 will help to fund a portion of the replacement car that is urgently required for our volunteers who are running the clinic in Moca, Dominican Republic;
- $500.00 (approximately) will cover the cost of a flight for a long-term volunteer Clinical Supervisor to come to the Dominican Republic to serve patients;
- $250.00 will provide the budget for the clinic materials (including paper, intake forms, marketing materials, and more) for one month;
- $50.00 will cover the cost of multiple treatments for one month and will ensure those who require spine care, will receive it, regardless of their financial situation.
- $15.00 will cover the cost of one treatment for an individual who is suffering and not able to afford their treatment.
Once you’ve made a donation, don’t forget to download our campaign materials here so that you can let your patients know about the program, and encourage others who are passionate about spine care to support this important cause.